RECEIPT IS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED by_____________________________________ hereinafter Called
Management, from____________________________________ herein after called Resident, the sum
of $______________ for the first month's rent of the premises owned by said Management and
located at_____________________________________ herein after called premises, said premises
the Management hereby agrees to rent to said Resident on a month-to-month basis at a rental
of $______________ per month, payable in advance on the___ day of each and every succeeding
In considered hereof and of the use or occupancy of the said premises, Resident agrees:
1. To maintain said premises in a clean, orderly, and law abiding manner and to keep the yards thereof free of weeds, debris, and/or material that may become unsightly or a detriment to the appearance of said premises. Management shall have the right to enter and inspect said premises at any and all reasonable times.
2. No alterations or redecorating of any kind to the dwelling shall be made without the prior written consent of Management.
3. To pay for all utility service furnished to the property.
4. To pay the cost of all repairs for any damage done to said premises and the cost of any cleaning up of said premises which Management may consider necessary.
5. No birds, animals, or other pets shall be kept on the premises without the knowledge and written consent from Management; any consent, so given may be withdrawn, if, in the opinion of Management, such bird, animal, or other pet constitutes a nuisance, causes complaint from neighbors, or adversely affects the normal maintenance of the property.
6. Not to let or sublet the whole or any part of the premises to anyone for any purpose whatsoever without prior written permission from Management, and the number of persons to occupy said premises shall not exceed without written permission from Management.
7. To give thirty days written notice by registered mail to Management prior to vacating said premises and to permit prospective tenants the opportunity of reasonable inspection.
8. To clean up said premises upon vacating and restore said premises to the same condition they are now in, reasonable wear and tear and damage by the elements excepted.
9. That the violation of any of the covenants of this agreement or the nonpayment of any rent due and unpaid shall be sufficient cause for eviction from said premises upon three (3) days
written notice thereof by registered mail or by personal service. If suit be brought to collect rent or damages, to cause eviction from said premises, or to collect the costs of repairs to or cleaning of said premises, Resident agrees to pay all costs of such action, including reasonable attorney fees as may be fixed by the Court. No waiver by Management at any time of any of the terms of this agreement shall be deemed as a subsequent waiver of the same, nor of the strict and prompt performance thereof by the Resident.
10. All rent shall be paid at the office of_______________________________, or any other place designated by Management. Each party hereto acknowledges receipt of a copy of this agreement.